Went to Texas yesterday, uneventfully. Picked up Andy and Sharla, took Morgan along, had a good flight day.
Today was mostly scheduling. I added like 30 dates on the calendar of flights pre-scheduled through the end of the year. The rest of the stuff that comes up will be typical weekly "we need to go here" days in the Meridian or 340 or Conquest when it gets back.
My hairdresser canceled my Wednesday appointment because of a family emergency, so I have to remember to call tomorrow and try to find someone else to do it; get my hairs did before the wedding, if possible. If not, oh well, so be it.
I got a text asking if I could run two people out to Oklahoma to pick up the wife of one of the workers who fell and broke her leg in three places, fractured her wrist, and other things. This is going to be difficult, getting her in the plane and comfortable for the trip home. I have to be out at the airport at 6:45 am, so it's going to be a short night.
Kaylee's still off dog-sitting 3 Goldens, misses her Molly. I send her Molly pictures every day.
That's about it for the last couple of days...
No comments:
Post a Comment