Monday, February 04, 2019

The Mondays

Steve spent his whole day wrestling with a handful of bolts in the wing of a Saratoga.  He was out there by 9 am, and wasn't home until like 7 pm, and spent the whole day working on that, and isn't done yet.   Kaylee had school, then Musical practice afterwards, then home, then back to school for Encore practice, then home for homework.  She's busy but in a good mood.   I got a batch of groceries, and made it barely in time for a meeting with the senior parents for the Spring Fling thing we're all responsible for.  Ugh.  I also had a school board meeting tonight which was moved to email only, thankfully.  The rest of the time we're getting the house ready for our new cleaning people tomorrow.  Steve has to be out at the airport early again, so I'll have to be the one to meet with them the first time.   But we're in the middle of several projects and have quite a few things loose around the house including stuff out of the closet for the crawl space and a bunch of books on the floor in our room.  They only gave us notice the night before that they were coming in the morning, so we're kinda scrambling now, along with everything else we're trying to get done.  Kaylee has tons of homework, Steve has tons of work after being stuck on one project all day, I've got a bunch of stuff to do.  But at least the house will be fully clean tomorrow, I guess.

So, thus the hit and run.

No comments: