Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Photos

Okay, I got five pages of photos up so far. The first two and a half pages are Trey's photos of Nathan's T-6 in flight. I've made them small enough that they shouldn't take too long to download if you click on any of them to blow them up. Nathan is the big red bobble head in the front seat and I'm the little red bobble head in the back seat. ;) The last two and a half pages are my photos both of their T-6 and of some of the event. I didn't take a ton more photos at the event because I know of a LOT of people who had cameras wandering around who swore they'd get me copies of their photos. So once I gather all those photos together, I'll get a good sampling of them posted. :)

If flying photos bore you, don't go visit the photos because there's pretty much nothing but flying photos. ;)

No comments: