I went all out on my V02 Max test today, and it came in at 26. That's my highest score yet. Don't worry, it's still "quite low" and "below average" and "not great even for 54 year old women", but it's still my highest score yet. Better this week than last week. ;)
I got Kaylee a little Easter basket. I've done it each year, just a silly little something that makes her smile and feel good for a day. No real religious overtones, just little things I know or think she'll like put in a little basket for her to find usually on Easter Sunday. I thought about doing it on Friday this year instead because she's had a hard day at work with DCS and a client and their parents, and I thought it might be nice to give her a smile. But on the other hand, Easter Sunday is a nice little tradition too. That's probably what I'll do since she has to go into the office at 7 am tomorrow for a meeting she's not looking forward to, and putting it on her deck before she goes in might not be as good as...later.
Tomorrow the main thing on my schedule is trying to go to Exec to get checked out in their turbo Cirrus. But weather is a big fat maybe. It's been crap all week...
No comments:
Post a Comment