I slept in; woke up early, went back to sleep, stayed in bed way later than you'd expect. It was nice. Washed sheets, also washed my pillows, towel, and the blanket Kaylee was sitting on. Basically I washed anything that may have had germs on it, in an effort to be at the end of this little local virus session. I occasionally have a little congestion or nasal drainage, but I still feel fine. It's now Day 7. I should be good, right?!
Tomorrow I have a normal doc appointment, first one in a few years, just to hand over bloodwork results and get one on the books so they don't kick me out of the practice again. I think I have everything else moderately under control now as far as health numbers. Just need to do a better job exercising and eating better.
After that I may go flying for fun. Tomorrow looks like a good weather day. Not too cold, not too windy, not too cloudy. Will see what trouble I can get myself into. ;) Next work trip is Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment