Friday, May 13, 2022

Bonanza Clinic

Just a note to say I'm still alive, just busy.  :)

BOB got done, and yesterday I got to test fly it.  I took Steve with me and did three takeoffs and landings and a little air work.  Came in, and loaded up the airplane with Spencer Jordan, Dave Hughes, Morgan Mallow, and Cameron Wagler, and we all went up and messed around a little bit.  Spencer did most of the flying, I did the take off and landing.  We had a good time and I got another landing in.  

Today I flew with Isabel on her checkride prep, and she did a nice job. Her checkride is Sunday, so hopefully the weather holds out for her.  It's a question mark right now.  We have another guy on a checkride tomorrow, and his weather is sketchier, but if he can't take it, he's having to report back to the military and will be gone for awhile and his window will shut for awhile.  No pressure.

The Bonanza formation clinic guys arrived today.  I took BOB up one more time, with Nathan and Jon.  I got 3 hours of sleep last night and was groggy all day, so by afternoon I popped some caffeine and gave it a go, and by the time I got done flying BOB, I had enough adrenaline that it kept me awake from there on out.  Felt good, actually.

We all went to dinner at Half Moon after I got Ann ready for bed a little early, Kaylee came along too, and we didn't get home until late.  Tomorrow should be fun, we'll be doing some formation flying, and I'm not sure what I'll be doing just yet but I'll probably like it.  IF I can get more than three hours of sleep tonight unlike last night!

I can't write this because Kaylee is sleeping on the couch and she hasn't stopped talking for the last 35 minutes, because we were gone all day and she missed us.  :D  So I'll sign off, head to bed, and try to come up with some photos or something tomorrow.  We're doin' okay.  Oh. Remind me to tell you about Kaylee's headaches too...

No comments: