Saturday, November 07, 2020

Behinder

Not much I can report today.  We have a new President Elect today, so that's news, but I've been so tired of the news that I haven't really watched for a few days.  I think that's the better way to go, really.  You still find out what happened when it's important, without spending hours staring at numbers and listening to annoying people.  ;)

The businesses all got certified letters requesting additional information.  I've sent out a couple response letters to them, have a few more to send.  Good times.  I posted on Facebook about how difficult times don't change who you are, they reveal who you are.  Like deciding to go after money, and probably sue, everybody around, guilty or not.  

Ann's surgery for her second eye is Tuesday morning, early.

My T-6 flying up in Michigan on Monday has been moved to early December.  That ought to be fun, T-6 flying in the back seat in Michigan in December.  ;)

I'll probably be quiet for a few days, nothing much going on for a bit...no flying, no nothin'.  Just doing stuff around the house, just wanted to check in and let y'all know we're still alive over here!

No comments: