Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunday

Kaylee went to her first in-person church service in a few months today, with Meredith and her family.  Then she & Meredith made up another treat and delivered it to a friend who hasn't been able to get out for awhile.

Steve made us breakfast, then I went out to the airport and flew with a lady in the Champ for an hour.  Next up I took the Saratoga and did a High Performance endorsement with it, the guy flew me to Sheridan where I dropped him off so he could pick up his car, and then flew the Toga back home.  By then it was 4 pm, and I came on home.  Steve and AE were outside around the fire pit, and the cats were outside sunning themselves, so I joined them outside for awhile.  Eventually we got hungry, so Steve and I went to Half Moon for dinner, came home and watched "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade".  All in all, a pretty good day, even if it wasn't a day 'off'.

The Toga right and left


Dulcie chilling in the sun and grass, quite content

Us sitting around the firepit.

No comments: