I dragged the trash cans back in, and went out to Kroger in person, because I needed vanilla oat milk for Kaylee and didn't want to wait 3 days for the next pick-up time slot. I should have eaten before I went, because I came home with things I didn't need to eat. And yet I don't regret them at the moment, either. Cinnamon rolls with fancy icing. But just four of them. I had one for lunch. And Boston Cream Klondike bars. They are delicious little desserts. I got fresh grapes and raspberries too, if that helps. ;)
I stopped at Panera for Ann's soup and salad, and went through the post office to see if our "stimulus checks" came in (they have not), then took a check to our bank that Steve couldn't get to mobile deposit. The mobile deposit kicked out and said that we exceeded our deposit amount even though it was the only check we had. So I took it to the bank and asked them what the max mobile deposit amount was. First she said $150, which I knew was wrong. Then she said "Under $200 deposits right away but over that may take 2-3 days". I said "That's fine, but this didn't delay by days, it said we couldn't deposit it because it was too much. How much is the limit?" They had no idea. How does a bank not have any idea? Steve will call in tomorrow and see if anyone else there has any idea.
At 4 pm I left for my afternoon flight. The winds were up around 28 knots by then, and it was rough as crazy. But he had a good time, and so did I, actually. It was good to get a work-out, and it was a beautiful day out there, even if it was howling and rough. The guy did a wrestling job to get the plane on the ground, and did it three more times just to make sure he was good.
Kaylee went to a drive-through Chick-Fil-A with Meredith and Caitlyn, and brought me back a little thing of Chick-Fil-A sauce. I use it with whatever it works with around here. Burger King Nuggets, on a turkey sandwich with cheese, all sorts of things. Good stuff. ;)
So these are the pictures from today. Our flowering tree is in full bloom. Every year I took a picture of each of the kids in front of the tree when it blooms, almost always for Mother's Day. The last few years we didn't, because the tree got so tall we couldn't get the blossoms in our picture with our heads. Just the trunk. Which was funny. I kind of miss the age progression of the photos, and the tradition, but it just fell by the wayside, things change.
A couple of views of the deck/back of our house
Wide angle lens looks weird. The sky and trees look pretty, the house looks unattractive.
Our pretty flowering tree
Up close blossoms
We put these on just long enough to take the picture. Ghost riders. ;)
Views out of the Cessna today
Mississinewa Reservoir








No comments:
Post a Comment