Sunday, September 23, 2018

Late

I'm starting this at 1 am.  I should be going to bed, but I can't.  Fortunately I don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow morning.

I had another night flight tonight, didn't get home until pretty late, which is why I can't just go to sleep.  Or partly why, anyway.   New guy I'd never met before, a military veteran, and we had our usual good time out there.

Last night Steve and I went with Ann to a surprise 50th wedding anniversary party for her friend Sharon (and husband Clarence).  They were totally taken by surprise, and it was a lovely evening, good food, and need to see how their family all interacted and was there for each other.  They're a strong, loving family, and it was nice to be a part of it for the evening.  

Kaylee, nothing new on Kaylee this week.  She's doing well in school, she's preparing for the concert this week, and she's had a friend over to spend the night, and we all played "rock band" for awhile.   lol

We're all still alive, anyway!  I do have some photos, but don't have them downloaded at the moment...

No comments: