Tonight was the school Spring Concert, and it was a lot of fun. They did Queen, Michael Jackson, Abba, all sorts of fun things. And Kaylee had a solo, a duet, during the song "Some Nights" by Fun. She has great stage presence.
Mom and Ernie and Ann and Steve and I were able to go tonight, and we all really enjoyed the concert.
Earlier I tried to fly the PT-26 with a guy on a post-maintenance check flight and checkout, but the left brake wasn't working, or the right brake was overly working, and we couldn't turn left. So after all the effort of pre-flight and putting things together and pulling it out, we had to tug it back in and put it back away, unfulfilled. Got a little close to a hangar before getting stopped, too, thanks to the brake. Had to shut down and push it back before we could tug it. So then Ernie and I went up in the 172 for a half hour. Considering my first guy had to cancel for maintenance and my second guy had to cancel for weather (that never came in like it was supposed to), at least we got that accomplished!
I took 115 photos of the concert and they almost all turned out pretty nice. The new camera is capturing with good lighting and good focus. It's impossible to pick now though!

























No comments:
Post a Comment