Monday, January 09, 2012

Commentary

Kaylee and I were in the car on the way home from school, and a song by Pink came on. Kaylee said "I like this song; I wish it didn't have a bad word in it, because then you're kind of bad for liking the song even though it has a good message." We listen a little longer, and Kaylee pipes up with "You know, she seems like a very....aggressive...woman." That cracked me up. I'd say "aggressive" fits Pink pretty well. :)

It's been a productive day in the realm of house, airport work, computer work and SMA work all in one. Add to that the school board meeting I've got tonight for several hours too, and I'd officially say I'm on a roll. I think the warmer, sunnier days makes it easier to be motivated to get stuff done. That, and I no longer have a choice on a few of those things that were raging fires that should have been put out as small blazes a month or better ago. I still currently have a logbook behind since September and a pile of paperwork to enter, do something about, and/or file, but it's a start.

Steve cleaned up and rearranged the deck yesterday, putting down the treadmill, etc., in the hopes that we both might use it. I walked out of the house this morning, and the cats had left their opinion of the treadmill behind. As I said, I think there's a valid social commentary somewhere in this photo...

No comments: