Sunday, January 22, 2012

Briefly

My plan for today has been working just fine, for the most part. I didn't look at the weather once until tonight (I'm supposed to have a flight to Missouri tomorrow), I took a nap today, Steve made eggs and potatoes for brunch, I unfortunately watched the Patriots win a playoff game and am now hoping to watch Eli Manning win a playoff game so he can beat Tom Brady in Indy. ;) I did a few dishes, and had to run out and get cupcakes for Kaylee's birthday at school tomorrow, which is when I noticed that this whole area is covered in fog and that I'm really glad we weren't supposed to do any flying today. It was a good day to be home and unwinding.

Tonight we're supposed to get severe thunderstorms. At the moment we have fog. Tomorrow afternoon we're probably going to get snow flurries. This is one of the weirdest Januarys!

I got up all the pictures from Kaylee's day yesterday on her site. Tomorrow is her official birthday, eleven years old. Wow...

No comments: