Steve had a student on a checkride today that wasn't able to go off for a couple of reasons including weather. I had NOTHING today. Purposefully. I'm doing laundry, dishes, you know, the typical house up-keep, and that's it. I did watch the Colts lose-again. :( Just one play different here or there and they'd have won about 3 of their last games. Instead they are 0 for 6, which is just ugly. Fans are departing the area rapidly, but I'm not that fickle. I don't just like a team because they are winning, I like a team because of the character of the players and/or coach, and hope they can get it together. They may not be able to play at a SuperBowl in their own city this year, but at least maybe they can retain some dignity and start winning again. They're close...
Tomorrow I have another trip to Missouri, which would be unremarkable except that I have no airplane. The Viking is gone to S. Carolina until Tuesday, and everything else is down for maintenance. EVERYTHING else except taildraggers and trainers. So I can take one of the 172s, which I'm not fond of with the terrain I will be over as well as having to pay too much for them, as my best option. So...today Nathan agreed to take his Sunday, the day he takes off for family, and come out to Kokomo and patch up the RG enough that I can safely take it on this one trip. Steve went out to Kokomo to help him get it accomplished. I hate it when I owe those guys, but I sure do appreciate the save. :)
I finally caught up on my pictures. Sort of. I have more coming to me from other people. That's the downside of not taking my own pictures-I may have to wait to get my hands on them, and I am not a patient person. ;) But for now I've put up a lot of the random photos, mostly flying photos, from the last month or so...
No comments:
Post a Comment