Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Onward

A work day was had by all. My morning flight was canceled due to fog, and Kaylee's school had a two-hour delay thanks to the fog, too. So both Kaylee and I went back to bed. She fell fully asleep, I did not, but it was still nice to not rush around...like we did the rest of the day.

All morning I worked on billing, entering time sheets and fuel sheets and checks and credit cards and crediting instructors and airplanes and all that goes with it, getting done just in time to go to lunch. From lunch I went to Glenndale and flew in the Champ with a fellow for an hour, got down and drive right out to Kokomo where I flew in the 172 with pre-checkride prep work for over an hour. I made it home around 5:30 or so, helped Kaylee with all her homework, checking it over and so forth, while I did all my laundry for my trip and entered the checks that came in at the BBQ Bash into SMA Support's accounting so I could get them deposited before I left town. I finished that up by 7:30, which was when I needed to leave to go back out to Kokomo Airport to do a night flight for 1.5 hours in the 172 with another student. Once I got home, around 10:40 p.m., I started packing my bag for my trip tomorrow, because starting tomorrow morning I will have flights until it is time for me to leave in the afternoon and I won't have time, and it was at this point that I remembered that I needed to make a bank deposit. So, 11:30 at night and I'm going out and making a bank run.

And so it goes!

No comments: