I've been running pretty well today. After dropping Kaylee off for her first full day of fourth grade, I went out to Glenndale to fly for an hour with a brand new student. That first flight is always at least an hour of ground, usually a little more, and then taking it up into the air. We landed and it was time to go right up in the Citabria for a flight review. Window open, cooler day, smooth air, it was a really nice day to go fly. We were done in time for a late lunch, on to errands, then picking Kaylee up from school, a few more things to go do, like picking up Kaylee's ballet/tap/jazz photos (I'll get them scanned in later), then home to do some accounting and other work. I even got my glasses fixed. I had a new pair of prescription glasses that I ended up sitting on and squishing. One arm broke off, the other arm and frame bent, I thought it was a lost cause. I didn't take them back in thinking I'd have to get new frames, and I didn't want to spend the money, so I just used my old pair of glasses instead, for months now. The problem was, the old pair is an old prescription, and the other day when I was reading late at night, I found that I couldn't see the words clearly even with my glasses. I had to go put my contacts in. So I walked into the eyeglasses place to see how bad the damage would be for new frames, and the guy said "I can fix this", which he proceeded to do in 15 minutes, free of charge. And now I can see without straining again. Go Guy!
Fourth Grade:
No comments:
Post a Comment