I must confess to a sincere lack of much interesting to report these last two days. I've been whittling down my emails again as I catch up on several SMA, work and personal things. I've been writing thank you notes and sending off pictures to people. Organizing quite a few things, cleaning the house, doing a bit of accounting, hitting banks and stores and the post office and Kaylee's after school activities, recovering stuff from the Bash, and preparing for this upcoming weekend's trip south. Speaking of the Bash, someone saw the total and sent in an additional $32 so the gross would come in at $10,000.79. :)
Kaylee's been doing great. She got an A+ on her math and spelling tests this week, and has just been a great kid. Patient, easy to get moving in the mornings without complaint, taking care of her room and such, sarcastic and funny and as always, just fun to be around...
After staring at these two paragraphs for an hour while I watch a season premiere on tv, I have decided that I still have a serious lack of anything interesting to report!
No comments:
Post a Comment