Friday, August 28, 2026

Quiet

It was a good, quiet Friday, just as needed. I slept in, I worked from home, I did laundry, I lifted weights in the living room and did some other exercises, I ran my car through the car wash, I stopped at Walgreens, I picked up groceries, I met Steve's cousin Phil and his wife Marlene at Grindestones for lunch. Problem was, I was in a quiet mode, and the words at the table were bullet fast and furious for 1.5 hours. So many words! When I drove home, I didn't even put the radio on. ;)

Let's see. The T-6 discussion got put on hold until "this weekend", so I don't know when I'll know more, but it won't likely be before Monday, would be my guess. I'm nervous. Kaylee hasn't heard back on whether she got into the choir or not yet. She went and picked out new carpeting for her room now that the other was destroyed, and her room will be done soon so she can move back into it and stop sleeping in the foyer. Yay!

I started watching "Life Is Beautiful" but it's in Italian so I have to read the whole thing, and I didn't realize I'd have to read the whole movie. I don't like having to read a movie. I'm not that cultured. ;) 

Tomorrow is a fly-in at Westfield, and the Grissom Air show. We're not going to Grissom, just Westfield. Then at some point this weekend I'm going to take Morgan up in the Cub. She just got back from her King Air training tonight. She's never been in a Cub and I wanted her to check one out. I'm just grateful Tim (owner of the sales business) lets me fly his stuff sometimes!

That's about it. Quiet day, not much news.

No comments: