Friday, October 31, 2025

Camp-Out

I started the day going to the BMV to let them know we never got our renewal stickers for two of our vehicles, while we did for two others. Somehow I managed to be number 88, and they were calling number 86 when I walked in. There were three of us in there. I was in and out, with no problems, and it was freaky, man.

I stopped at Brandon's Burgers, a new place in town. Not bad--brought one home to Steve. He and Kaylee were spending the morning getting ready to go camping tonight at the Mississinewa Reservoir where they have a "rough" camp site. Have to hike back a couple miles to get to it, no hook ups or water or anything like that. Steve's pack started at 41 pounds and he got it down to 34. Kaylee's started at 30 lbs and she increased hers to 35 lbs to help Steve's. They were about to tip over walking out to the car, but I happen to know they made it out there. Lol

Kaylee sent me photos of the campsite, the water, their dinner, their fire. I sent her pictures of Molly. I've enjoyed my quiet little evening to myself. I ordered in Japanese and did whatever I wanted. Shhhhhh 

Did you know Snoop Dogg is my age? I mean, one year older, but my age. Bro has had a rough life to look like that at my age. Duuuuuude.

Below are all my campers' photos so far. Enjoy! :)

The intrepid wayfarers

Side view of Kaylee's pack

The Lake

Panoramic View of the camp site view

Camp site



My happy camping family

Tents up



I sure do like this girl

He's all right too ;)

Dinner

Yum ;)

Camp fire at dusk

No comments: