Dad was transferred to St Louis hospital Thursday night. His kidneys are a main concern right now, more intake than output. He is also extremely confused and agitated again, and they are doing a brain scan to try to see why. I thought they'd done that already but apparently they thought the infection was 'it' and didn't do the scan after all before. And apparently the infection wasn't 'it'. He's also not sleeping at night, so that doesn't help with confusion and agitation. Although I can tell you trying to sleep in a hospital is a joke anyway. So that's that update. Not doing super well.
I'm basically ready for the next week, caught up pretty well this weekend, kind of needed that.
I took these photos on the deck, when the sun was hitting some booze bottles we have. You probably have to look at the bigger versions of these to see the differences in focus in some of them, nothing as good as what I saw in person, though.







No comments:
Post a Comment