Steve stayed home and worked on accounting all day. I didn't do much, just some clean-up, some planning, some emails, just some light stuff.
Then tonight, Steve, Kaylee and I went out to Marble the Steakhouse and had my birthday dinner. They're closed on Mondays. :) A tasty filet with a horseradish sauce, loaded mashed potatoes, calamari, and a lemon mascarpone cake I shared with Kaylee. All quite good.
Tomorrow is Evansville with Nick in the 340. Thursday is Grand Rapids in the Cheyenne. Saturday or Sunday is back to Colorado with Ethan in the Cheyenne since the Conquest is in maintenance. Saturday is also a surprise 60th birthday dinner for JP in Terre Haute, so either my trip will be Saturday and make me miss it, or it'll be Sunday so I can go.
The Champ is done with Annual so I'll be playing with that soon.
I ordered two swim suits that I thought looked nice from a place. They never shipped them. I asked, they finally said they shipped. They were supposed to arrive March 5th, but did not. I asked them about it and they said "Ask the Post Office". Meanwhile, the Post Office says it was delivered, but we've never lost a package at the airport, and it won't let me file a report because I don't have enough info from the other guys. So I contested the charges on my credit card via my app tonight. We'll see how that works out...
No comments:
Post a Comment