I was supposed to be picking up Andy at Norris tonight, but they drove home instead and have sold their place down there and aren't planning on going back. Too bad, those were fun, easy runs into a cool mountain airport that only took 3 hours door to door.
So instead I didn't. Steve did a bunch of work outside, pulling up our dead bush, killing off worms that were killing off our little trees and stuff out front, trimming bushes, all the stuff.
Kaylee practiced for her big licensing exam, whatever that's called. She took the extensive practice test and passed it, but she's nervous about the real one as they are more practical scenario based things over just memorizing facts, so she's not sure how she'll do. I think if she passed the practice exam she has a good shot, anyway. :) The test is tomorrow.
I watched "Those Who Wish Me Dead" with Angelina Jolie, hadn't realized I hadn't seen it before. Not bad.
Nothing on but Olympics so sort of forced into watching more of that than I care about, other than reading a good book, too. And they repeat in the evenings what they showed during the day, so sometimes you get to watch something you don't care about...twice.
Tomorrow I'm up at 5:45 am to take the Conquest to Toledo for autopilot repair and drop it off, getting a ride back to Frankfort by a guy named Jim in Ethan's Cherokee. Driving back to Kokomo in time to grab a sandwich, go pull out and start up the T-6, and then do T-6 training with a tiny lady named Suzi, finishing her up. We have to go do all the stall series and such, which I'm not looking forward to, because I weigh so much more than she does that we'll have an aft CG which means it'll be more aggressive than normal on stalling characteristics. *sigh* But it'll be good to get her done and signed off, hopefully.
Heading to bed early so I can get up early and start the day...
No comments:
Post a Comment