I wanted to practice some takeoffs and landings, but the Champ was in the pattern, so after two I quit and taxied in. John was waiting on me as the Cheyenne was in his way and he wanted to go fly. He had the Bo out, I had the Cheyenne and T-6 out and had to pull out the 340 to put everything away, and then the Champ taxies in and just sits there running. Everyone is waiting on me, so I run and pull the 340 out, get the tug, shove the T-6 back in, put the 340 back in. John fires up the Bonanza and gets out of the way next. The Champ taxies in and gets put away. I get the Cheyenne from the other side and put IT away. And now the airport is quiet again. A traffic jam, and I was dripping sweat by the time I was done with all that. I mean, I sat at a table for a minute and left a puddle of sweat from my face and another from my arms. It was gross.
Finally made it home, changed clothes, went out to dinner with Chuck, AE, Steve and Spencer at Pastarrific, home for the night where I've been working on my schedule for the upcoming weeks with the Conquest. It's busy. I have 14 of their flights scheduled through mid-September, and that's not all the flights I have, just for the Conquest! Should get paid well this month. ;)
My first time acting as an examiner. ;)
Just a shot out the T-6
I thought this was a nice thing to say. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment