Steve is outside with the boys having a cigar and some bourbon. Kaylee is dog sitting at her professor's house. I am getting ready to put Ann to bed then figure out some dinner. Tomorrow I think we're going to go to a fly-in down in Terre Haute, and then we have the rest of the weekend 'off'. Looking forward to it. :)
Home of hodge-podge thoughts, daily schedules, occasional mental musings, and the little bits of nothing special that make up any family's life. This is ours...
Friday, May 26, 2023
Hazy Spring Days
It's been a weird few wind days. Gusty, dust devils all over, surface winds weren't that bad yesterday, today they were up to 30. One was 8 knots gusting to 25. That's a BIG gust factor. Anyway, so of course I had flights all day, local students. First up was someone doing holds. Second was someone transitioning to the right seat to get ready to be an instructor. Third was a cross country IFR to Danville, IL. About 5 hours flying in total, bumped around the whole time. Good thing bumps don't bother me. ;) But it WAS really pretty rough. Each of them was tired by the time their flight was done, and I went through three of 'em. Good training for all of them though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment