Tuesday, May 30, 2023

A Monday-like Tuesday

Having yesterday off was nice.  So today was more like Monday, but not in a bad way.

I had a lesson in the morning.  When I got done with the flight, I walked into the hangar and Dave leaned up and whispered in my ear that Jamie sitting there walked in with poop in his pants, or a big poop streak at minimum, and sat on our cloth seats.  Just...gross.  So he leaves, and I see it for myself, and I took some disinfectant to the seat, then Morgan and Isabel took a Bissel carpet cleaner attachment and completely cleaned it.  He had poop or giant poop stains visible at the Poker Run too, I heard.  It's not unusual.  He's smelled like poop before.  He ate 4 half-pound burgers, 4 brats, and all the sides and such on that day too.  You eat that much, where can it go?  The only appropriate thing I can think to say is... F'in nasty, man.  So if he comes in again with the poop thing, he will be told not to sit down on the furniture with shit in his pants, even if it's not an active pile but just unwashed old stuff or what-ever.  I don't know how someone can walk around smelling like poop, with poop in their pants, or with giant shit stains that cover a good portion of their butt, without knowing, or if they know, without caring or doing something about it.  That's a level I absolutely cannot comprehend.

My evening flight was with Morgan, putting her in the right seat to do takeoffs and landings, getting used to the instructor seat.  We had a good flight, no problems, onward.  I stopped at the drug store to pick up Ann's meds, and they were over $200 for meds that were previously pretty inexpensive.  It's not even the Xarelto, which is the painfully expensive one normally.  So that doesn't bode well.  Picked up some fried chicken on the way home to go with our cook-out sides, cole slaw, baked beans, etc., and then just catching up on stuff and getting ready for tomorrow.  

Kaylee has a girl in her home that is a problem. She gave a big grown man stitches when she threw a shovel at him. She has homicidal thoughts, and rage issues.  Some of the other teachers there are afraid of her and won't hold her to the standards. Kaylee does hold her to the standards and she has gotten really, really angry at Kaylee.  Last night the girl put a note under another girl's door that says she wants to kill someone, wants to beat them bloody.  I told her that girl needs to be removed from that program as she poses a direct threat to the safety of the employees And the other students there. If that's not enough of a threat, she's a lawsuit waiting to happen too.  And if that kid hurts MY kid, we're all going to be in more legal trouble because we will go bash in some 15 year old delinquent kids' head.  I may have to delete this later.  ;)

Memorial Day when I flew over Kaylee's school/house, she later told me that a couple of the people there thought they had a runner and that I was with the police searching for the runner.  That cracked me up.  Like...run and we'll sic a WWII warbird on you!  HAhaha.  Except that one girl.  SHE should be worried.  

Time to put Ann to bed.  Feed the cat again.  Keep trucking.

No comments: