Sunday, April 16, 2023

Woo Hoo

On this rainy, cloudy, windy Sunday, I finished my CFI renewal for 2023, so that was great.  Instead of spending one weekend and plowing it out, I just messed with it in the evenings while watching TV, and took a couple weeks to do it. I'm months early so it didn't matter. Today I just had to take the last 25 question quiz, pass it (I got a 95%), then go onto the IACRA FAA website and fill out the application, scan in copies of my current CFI certificate, sign and submit, and then I wait for them to look over my application and approve it, and I'll be done.   Not so bad this time.  

Waiting to hear from Eric on how the T-6 is doing, and if he didn't find anything, the guys will put it back together so I can do 15-20 hours of training on it April 22-26th with two guys from Texas. First I need to test fly it and make sure everything is okay, and get myself back in the game, too.

Tomorrow's weather will be bad, but I have a school board meeting in the evening. Trip on Tuesday to Illinois that should be easy. Students on Wednesday. A trip to Maryland on Thursday with Ethan's brother, the main other company I will be flying for in the Conquest. Friday may be Illinois in the 340, and I need to test fly the T-6 somewhere in here, as my Texas guy will be here bright and early on the 22nd.  Busy week!


No comments: