Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Still Kicking

It’s only 10:30 but I’m getting ready for bed, as I always do on these tour things. You’re outside all day in the sun surrounded by noise and wind and it wipes ya out.

I will say I sat and talked with Mark H of Aero for a long time today, and went out to dinner with him and six others, and I still find that pretty cool. I texted that to Kaylee and she said “Cool! Ask if he’ll put you on the team.” HA, girl, no. 

I only did two rides today, both partial rides again. It’s just not been a good few stops, and I’ve been working hard to get who I’ve gotten. This time I’ll at least do training with Matt, so even if it’s slow, maybe we can still accomplish what we need to on his gas bill and accomplish something even if the tour isn’t hopping. Titusville is right next to the Space Center and they’re doing two rocket launches tomorrow. Big ole restricted airspace right next to the airport but not including it.  Kinda cool. I may get to see rocket launches. :)

Okay, I’m tired. Going to bed. Night!

No comments: