Saturday, September 10, 2022

Scheduling

Steve and I met Nathan for brunch at Bob Evans, and then took the 340 with Spencer too, to Sheridan for a biplane fly-in they were having there.  We hung out for awhile, took off and did a goodbye pass, came back to Kokomo, Steve and Nathan worked on Gumby for a bit.  We had dinner at Pastarrific and Kaylee joined us, and then we are settling in for the night.  I've got tomorrow off, and then off I go. Monday is Chattanooga in the 340, Tuesday is the guy from California starting his C-45 checkout at 7:30 am and going all day.  Wednesday is a 40 minute T-6 ride with a guy too big to be going, and then the rest of Matt's checkout.  Thursday is flying the Purdue coach around in the Cheyenne, from Chicago to various places in Indiana, all day, and also Steve's birthday.  Friday at 8 am is a checkout with Dustin in the 340 for his annual currency, and then we're setting up for our airshow.  Saturday is the airshow.  Sunday through Wednesday we're going to Vegas in the Cheyenne with Kevin, Nathan, and another guy, while Cathy is here with Steve's mom.  The next Thursday is a dermatology appointment and then a PT-26 checkout with a guy from Ohio. Friday I was supposed to go to Paducah with Nathan, but he's canceling that, so instead I'll fill that with a training guy and then hopefully take the Twin Beech to Madison, IN for an airshow that Saturday.  And so it goes.  ;)

Just a few views of the Champ while I was up the other day.





No comments: