She's in good physical health. Weight holds steady, bloodwork has been good. They said if it stays good on iron this time, she can stop taking the iron and the Vitamin C, which will be two fewer pills she has to take, which would be nice.
Today was the first time Patsy was able to make it back over too, as we've been snowed in until this weekend. So I think Ann was glad to have her back tonight, and we were glad for the break after about a week again.
I took her with me to get the mail at the post office. I walk in, get the mail, walk out, walk up to the Buick, go to open the door, and there's a man in my driver's seat. I jump, jerk backwards, stare over to the right seat to see if Ann is over there. Look at the car. It's my car. But it can't be my car or Ann would be a big younger man. So I keep walking around the next big truck, and on the other side of the big truck next to it, is my car. I ran into my doppelganger car again. I tell Ann about it, and we're laughing, and I tell her I'll point it out when we back up. I back up, and so do they, at the exact same time. I stop and point at it to show her, and the guy in the car sees me and my car, and his whole face lights up and he starts laughing as he now understands why some rando woman tried to get in his car a minute ago. Buicks of Kokomo Strikes Again.
Tonight I had a school board meeting. We had homemade chicken and noodles and mashed potatoes and green beans and chocolate pie, and it was quite tasty and well worth going to a meeting for, even if I did have to talk about budgets and such. ;)
Kaylee was here for the weekend, and we went over some stuff in her room to get rid of, pack up, etc. Going to eventually turn it into another guest room, and my treadmill in there too. Right now it's still her little girl room and it makes her feel weird to be there surrounded by her grade school and middle school and high school stuff. So we're going to repaint the room eventually, swap out the bedding, give away the toys and stuffed animals and books that are too small for her, and just clean up and organize it a little bit better. She was in there saying 'Keep this, toss this, donate this" and we got through quite a few things. Twas good.
The Wordle took me six tries today. My brain just was not coming up with anything. It was almost the first one I didn't get at all. Yikes. I definitely need to wait until I'm more awake to hit those!
Difficult day tomorrow, trying to get the 340 out of and back into the hangar at 6:30 am an 6:30 pm respectively. The ramp in front of it is a sheet of ice. Tugs won't work. So we're looking at a tow bar and a pick up truck and hoping it works. Did I mention at 6:30 am, you know, when it'll be 7° out? I don't get paid enough for this... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment