It's been gusty and windy the last few days, which disturbs me. September is here, the gusty winds are coming. I really want it to not blow up and get nasty for our airshow and for all the people doing T-6 training in the next few weeks. I don't want to do C-45 rides with a nasty crosswind, or T-6 training with a nasty crosswind either. Runway 14/32 is still closed, so when the winds are out of the West/Northwest like they usually are this time of year, it gets gnarly when you only have Runway 5/23. So..go ahead and blow for a few days here, then give us a break, please!
Tomorrow morning I go pick up the Frankfort 340 with its new avionics and panel, and then Roadie has a vet appointment. My schedule has Blown. Up. I've got trips on top of trips on top of trips coming up, plus a ton of warbird stuff to do. I don't even have time for students at the moment. I'm trying to finish up Izzy, she's in checkride prep, and other than that I'm too busy with everything else. I'm assuming in the winter I'll slow down and be able to take on more students-I know Jerry has too many right now. Anyway...
No pictures from today. On to tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment