I started packing up some of our bedding to go up to Oshkosh early with AE in our trailer. I've been working on my Certificate of Insurance (COI), that has special wording it needs for both Dubuque and Oshkosh. First one I got was just for DBQ, and expired 7/12/21. Then I got one that has the correct expiration date, but it didn't have ANY additional insured. So I requested the two forms for the two places and am waiting to get those back. Once I get them, I have to submit one to NATA for DBQ and one to EAA for Oshkosh. THEN I should be legally ready to go with proper paperwork for everything.
My T-6 guy is postponing until August, which will actually help me out. That opens up my Thursday and Friday, which I needed, to accomplish a few other things. My BT-13 transition letter just got submitted to CAF HQ. So as soon as that's approved, I will be able to get my checkout in the BT whenever Mark is available to come do it. I have a friend in Huntington who needs a checkout in his dad's L-2, so I'm going to try to get that done before I leave for Dubuque too. Herb wants more flight time in his Champ at Wabash, and...I'll see. Mmm.
Here are a couple of pics of the group of Squirrels today. We're missing 3 kids and one instructor, and we didn't do a group shot this year. Maybe next week...
Now, I have a pizza coming out of the oven, that I slapped some extra mozzarella on, and some green olives, so I'm going to go enjoy. Until tomorrow...


No comments:
Post a Comment