Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Brief

I got a letter in the mail today that lets me know that I have been summoned for Jury Duty...on Halloween Day.  This ought to be entertaining.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Ann had a dermatology appointment today, for the rash on her leg and arm.  They think it's eczema.  She also had four spots on her face, three they did biopsies of and the 4th he just froze/burned it off.  They'll call and let us know about the other three and what we need to do from there.

I haven't heard more from Kaylee in the last couple days, other than a quick "hi" text now and then. 

The wind was howling these last two days.  Yesterday everybody canceled, today I had one guy who wanted to go anyway, so I did.  Far be it from me to not let somebody get a high wind workout if they want.  ;)  But in the meantime we still got a lot done yesterday and today.

We're coming up on the time of year where we spend it mostly indoors doing mostly paperwork and have very little interesting to report.  We're also coming up on the time of year where the trees change colors and look so pretty for that 10 minutes before the 30 knot wind days blow them all off and turn everything brown and dead.  *sigh*

No comments: