Monday, May 06, 2019

Beauty

Today was gorgeous, just one of my all time favorite type of Spring days.  Warm and sunny with the breeze smelling like flowers.  Not hot, not cold, just...perfect.  I soaked it up, as the next few days are going to rain again.  I thought about running out and flying the Cub, but 1) it needs gas which is a lot of effort at Glenndale, and 2) I have a TON of stuff to do.  It'll be crappy the next few days so hopefully I'll have plenty of time to work on my stuff, but I just didn't feel right about running out when I'm so busy right now with stuff all coming up fast, all at once.

I had a meeting for the Spring Fling party, which happens on Graduation Day evening.  Me and 3 other women are responsible for the whole thing.  I have Kaylee's Open House to plan.  Her announcements to get together and get sent out.  I need to find a dress or something for her graduation.  And a lot more too, but those are big things.  And it's all happening within the next 3-4 weeks.  Not ready, not at ALL.  Trying to get some work done, and breathing.

Here's our tree in the front yard.  Isn't it pretty??




No comments: