It's a busy week. I have two MBros trips, T-6 training with a guy, students scheduled out about every day, two doctor's appointments for SUCH fun things, Flying Squirrels to do if I get back in time, and Cheyenne recurrent training for myself (and Nathan) this next weekend. Today I didn't do anything. Well, a few small house things, but nothing else. I was going to go out to Kokomo because I need fuel in the T-6 for tomorrow morning first thing right after my first doctor appointment. And if I was going to pull it out, I was going to take it up and practice a few rolls, because my last few looked sloppy and I need them to not for next week. But sitting here, I just didn't feel like it. So I did none of those things, and I'll deal with the fuel in the morning and I'll deal with the rolls later.
Kaylee leaves for Puerto Rico next Friday, the guy comes in for Cheyenne training next Friday, and lots of students are trying to get time in before college starts up again. Like I said, we're busy...
But not today.
No comments:
Post a Comment