Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Ides of November

Today is the one year anniversary of Richard's passing.  I can only imagine the wonderful times he's been having in heaven with his grandsons, his mom, many of his family members.  I can also imagine the questions he has peppered Jesus with in the last year, too!  :)

I was up early today, but not as early as Steve and Kaylee, who had to be at school by 7:20 am.  I was out at the airport by 8:20, and that felt too early to me too.  I've been tired ever since.

We had cleaning people come to the house today.  It had been awhile, so it was nice to have the deeper cleaning.  While they were here I stopped at Sam's Club to pick up some food for tonight's CAF meeting at our hangar.  Big thick burgers, and the rest of the "fixings".   The meeting went well.  Nathan and Ty flew the Cheyenne back to Maine, and the rest of us set up in the hangar.  Justin G cooked, I brought the goodies, and we had over a dozen folks there.  It was a nice evening and I think everyone had a nice time.

Mid-November and it was like 60 degrees today.  I'll take it.

No comments: