Steve had a busy day of flying, Kaylee had a busy day of band, drama, voice lessons and party, and I had a busy day of running Kaylee around. :) I took a night flight tonight to Columbus as well, took 2.2 hrs. It went like this--Steve takes Kaylee to school at 8 then flies 9-11, 11:30-1:30, and I bring him a sandwich at Kokomo. We take about an hour and go over the cockpit and procedures in the T-6 . He flies from 3-5 and 5-7. Me, I pick up Kaylee at 11, run her home, grab stuff, grab McDonald's, and run her back out to school by noon with two checks and a form filled out. She is missing a prop, a weed to stick in her teeth to be a 'redneck'. So I stop by the side of the road and find a good one to use for that. When I get back in the car, she says from behind a hiding hand over her face, "I don't know you. But I do appreciate you." I have to get her again at 4 and take her to voice lesson at 4:30, then dinner, then home, then turn around and take her to a Fall party at 7. I go fly 7:30-10:30, and pick her up at the party just before 11. So we all stayed hopping. Here's Indy at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment