We had such a great weather day. It was warm (in comparison) and sunny and clear, so I had two flights after lunch. We did fun things like power off stalls, power on stalls, slips, engine failures, and crosswind landings. I loved the warm day. I actually considered taking Dennis's Cub or even the T-6 out for a quick half hour because I had one person done at 2:30 and the other didn't start until 4, which was too much time to just sit and not enough time to leave. But the painter was painting the fuselage of the Citabria in the big hangar, so I couldn't open the big door there without goofing that up, and on the Cub I wussed out. Probably would have on either one anyway. It was just a teasing tempting thought. I wasn't done with taildraggers for the year, but the weather has been making me done with them. Maybe it'll warm up some and NOT rain at the same time coming up.
Kaylee is at a Starlets practice tonight, and I'm about to leave to go get her at 8 pm here. Her room is being remodeled a bit right now, taking out some of the little girl things and expanding the closet utility and adding a vanity. We have a handy man working on it with Steve now. We're donating a lot of princess and fairy and Tinkerbell things. She's excited about the possibilities, about having a little older of a room, now that she's in high school and all. :)
I've had to buckle back down on the whole food thing again. Steve got my scale fixed and it showed me a number above where I needed it to be, though at least not terrorizing, so I've been working on that again. I think I'm out of excuses for poor eating and no exercises. The holidays are over, the junk food is gone, and the path to the treadmill is cleared off again. I'd like to be in decent shape by Spring, so I have a few months to work on it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment