I would write more, but I am typing with two fingers and I'm sleepy!
We met the cat lady this morning, and she will be taking care of the cats while we are gone. We left the house around 10:30, and I drove us to Tennessee. We stopped at the Corvette Museum and looked around, and that was very well done. We saw where the sinkhole opened up and ate several cars. The hole was really deep--they left one part of it visible through plexiglass so you could look way down. Creepy. We went through the tour, and ate at the Corvette Cafe there before heading back out for Franklin. I hit some nasty traffic on the way to and around Nashville. We weren't fully stopped, but pretty close. Maybe 15-20 mph travel, and we lost about an hour. Kaylee napped, and I stared at a long string of tail lights for a very long time.
When we arrived, all of us went to dinner at "The Boat House", with live music. I had rare Ahi Tuna, oysters, lobster bites, and it was all very tasty.
We're headed to bed shortly. Here's to the end of 2015!
No comments:
Post a Comment