My agenda failed, and I was sick all night. Finally around 4 a.m. it started getting better, but I was still awake by 5, I'd go in and out. I woke up at 8:30 feeling like the imprint of the license plate of the truck that hit me should be visible on my forehead, so I canceled my two flight students for today, and have spent the day trying to rest and recuperate. This means that I have nothing to discuss unless you want to know what happened with some of the TV shows I caught up on today. Yesterday I got it done no matter what, but I'm older now, and I didn't enjoy paying for it. :o
This afternoon Kaylee fell asleep on me for almost two hours. She's almost as tall as I am. She weighs over 100 pounds. I could only move my lower hands, kind of like a T-Rex. My legs went numb. I couldn't take a deep breath. And I couldn't bear to wake her up. If I wasn't her mom it might be creepy that I watched her sleep off and on, but I couldn't help it. She sleeps with her eyes open a crack, like her Grandma Chiles does sometimes. She's still happy and sweet and peaceful. I'm glad I sill get an opportunity to cuddle. :)
Tomorrow's another day...
No comments:
Post a Comment