Gorgeous day, up to 50 degrees, or close enough. Steve flew over 4 hours, working with a guy on Commercial maneuvers, and Justin and I went up in the 172 for awhile too. It'll probably be the nicest day we have for a long time, as the temps are dropping rapidly again.
The Aerostar is home, FrankenGumby with a beautiful panel and interior, very comfortable seats, and a bit of a special exterior paint job. ;) Now if the T-6 will get back together, there will be two flyable airplanes out there...hey, it's a start.
Tonight Kaylee and I were talking about Instagram. I had an account, that I set up to follow Kaylee, just to keep an eye on things on the internet with her. My account needed me to log back in and I hadn't kept what my username was. Kaylee told me what it was, and then said "Mom, you don't have a profile picture, you haven't edited your profile at all. Give me that." She then set up my profile, added a picture, helped me follow a few other family members and friends, and basically told me what to do. Up until now, I've always set up her stuff. This is the first time my kid has set me up with a technology account on anything. It made me smile and cringe all at the same time. I could've figured it out...given a little time... ;)
Tomorrow is Holly's birthday, so tonight we were invited to a celebratory dinner at Outback. It's been awhile since we all went out, and it was nice. It's always fun to have a good reason to get together and go out, and having a little Ahi Tuna and chocolate birthday cake are bonuses!
I put up two pages of Christmas photos at my home page here. I'm way behind on other photos, but at least I got these up...
This is a poor iPhone copy of what the real sunset looked like out at the airport tonight, but it gives you an idea. Just add darker, burnt bronze and orange, and you've got it:
No comments:
Post a Comment