Steve is still sick, moved from his throat to his head/sinuses to his chest, and he's now coughing up a lung or two. I got up and took Kaylee to the bus, then went out and flew at 8 a.m.; the ceilings were right at 1800' MSL, and the winds were gusting around 21-25 knots, but it was right down the runway. I had three guys all at the stage of pattern work that were scheduled to fly, and I went ahead and flew with them all. The visibility was decent, the clouds were just low, so we just stayed out of them and worked on takeoffs and landings. First flight was at 8 a.m., last flights starting at 4:30 and ending at 9 p.m. They were all kind of surprised that we'd go fly, and they all ended up glad we'd gone, found it interesting and productive. Good.
Kaylee came home with a paper for cheerleading again. Some of her friends are doing it, and asked her to do it with them. We talked about it and what kind of commitment it would be. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment