Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Fast Track

It sure was a pretty day to fly.  Our airplanes and CFIs were busy most of the day, which is a good thing.  I think I explained, but if not, I had a student who drove down from Michigan to fly for three days solid and try to get as close to finishing his Private as possible.  Tomorrow's weather stinks, so he went ahead and drove back after we finished this evening, but in these two days I worked his butt off and we got done everything we needed to for this round-the next step is his.  I wore him out.  That was actually kind of fun.  ;)

So that's what I did today--worked a fellow through the paces in an airplane and on ground school.  I at least did have time today to hit the bank and post office too, and drive through Subway for lunch.  I was done early, in fact, around 4:30, so Steve and I took Kaylee to her play practice and went to the Japanese place again.  Craving fulfilled.

Happy Birthday to my Mom--she's still a young chick, even if she is passing another big number.  ;) Love you Mom.  You're the best.

No comments: