We finally got our Jeep back from maintenance after about a month, and today was the first time I was going to drive it. I needed to go to Glenndale to pick up some mac & cheese that Chuck and Judy left for us before it was sucked into the Glenndale hole of stolen food. ;) But when I got in the Jeep, for the first minute I couldn't drive it smoothly to save my life. I reached up for the gear shift, which wasn't there because it's is on the column in the Suburban that I've been driving, but in between the seats on the Jeep. You have to push the brake pedal way far down to get any action on it in the suburban, and when I tried that in the Jeep it locked up tight. The gas pedal also requires a lot of input to get going..and when I tried that in the Jeep I shot forward. I looked like a student driver for a minute there until I got my groove back. Glad I was alone or I wouldn't have heard the end of it. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment