Monday, June 20, 2011

Rainy Day

It rained and it rained and it rained. This canceled my morning flight (and my afternoon one, too), which meant I could have slept in and enjoyed the quiet, darkness and sounds of the storm, but unfortunately once I woke up to check the weather to see about the flights, I couldn't get back to sleep. Oh well.

When I got up, Steve was on the camp website, checking out what Kaylee would be doing right then, and checking out the weather for the day over there. Heh. He also found that they have a Facebook page, and that was kind of neat because they posted what the kids were having for breakfast, that they got to do outdoor activities in the morning but did indoor "rainy weather" activities in the afternoon, and tomorrow at 8 p.m. they're posting some pictures of the kids. We found where you can send an email or a care package to the kids, so Steve sent an email so far. You can only send one email per person per week, so I'll wait until mid-week to send one, but it has to be there by Wednesday night since they hand the last emails out Thursday at lunch, and we pick her up Friday...

No comments: