I flew the Citabria from Glenndale to Sheridan by 9 a.m., flew 32L until 11:30, ending up at Glenndale, only to take back off and go over to Kokomo Airport for lunch with the fellows. While at Kokomo I flew for over an hour with another guy in KS, then flew for an hour with another guy in KS, ending just in time to go up at 4:30 for checkride prep in 32L, back into Sheridan. Got the plane put away by 7 p.m., and took off in the Citabria for the trip back to Glenndale. But the flight home wasn't quite long enough to relax me, so I had the iPod in and flew around for a bit, including a few take offs and landings back into Glenndale while the Squirrels meeting went on, before suddenly realizing I was pooped and putting everything away for the day and coming home to crash.
Miss Kaylee, in the meantime, got to go to a kids' "Blush" (Christian church tween) event with a friend, and had a great time again!
I got a really flattering email from a formation-certified guy who helps out with their national advanced clinic who was here last weekend. I sent the note on to Steve along with a "My helmet just shrank" note, so that made me feel good. The formation I have ridden behind is mostly Nathan, very smooth and always just Right There. I feel like a bit of a clod sometimes in comparison. So I have to admit, the compliment was much appreciated. :)
Busy day, I'm wiped out. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment