That shift you felt in the universe today was me actually going to a doctor. My first visit to a doctor in....years and years. I didn't sleep last night, pretty much at all, and it was really frustrating. To make a long story short, I walked away from the clinic with four prescriptions and three diagnosis'--two potential and one certain. For sure I have a sinus infection. They took a throat swab and sent it off to test for strep throat, and they said in five days if I wasn't better and the strep test came back negative that I should come back in and be tested for Mono. In the meantime, I have an antibiotic, an inhaler, a nasal spray and a narcotic. That codeine cough syrup is THE stuff--it works when nothing else does. Hopefully some of this stuff kicks in and gets rid of this thing I've had for almost a week now.
Kaylee had Track & Field Day at school, and she had a blast. They got out at 11:30, and tomorrow is their last day of school, also dismissed at 11:30. She's about to enter Summer Break, and she can't wait. I just wish I felt good enough to make a special day of it for her.
Steve's just running around like crazy trying to do everything while I'm stuck on the couch feeling like dirt. Here's hoping the next couple of days are marked by vast improvement!
No comments:
Post a Comment