Thursday, March 18, 2010

Logbook Fodder

I spent the morning sick to my stomach, missed going in the Cheyenne with Steve, Chuck and Nathan to go eat, but I had a student working on crosswind landings in the 172 today. We flew for about an hour, and as we landed we ended up needing to take the Baron to Muncie as a chase plane. It was a tad bumpy today, but I'll take it for the warm weather that's come with it. I ended up coming back with all five seats filled (a little fella in the back seat). Picked up Kaylee, took her to eat, ate a late lunch, and spent the next several hours sick to my stomach again. Something is not agreeing with me--felt like I had an ulcer or something yesterday, a big acidy stomach, and today was worse. Hopefully tomorrow it goes away! I've got a trip to Portland (that would be Indiana, not Oregon!) in the morning, then I have a student right after lunch too. Hopefully we can get a lot done during these nice days, and hopefully it won't be as windy as today, because I'd like to let the students go off on their own. :)

No comments: