This is my 1600th post on this blog. Hmm, think I talk too much? ;) Well, you're actually safe, because I don't have much to say about today. Went on a trip to Greencastle in the RG this afternoon, which the weather finally allowed. (I need to catch my logbook back up again.) I was trying to get home to see the end of the US/Canada hockey game, but I missed the ending by two minutes! Oh well, we lost anyway, but barely, in overtime. I'm glad the Olympics are over with and I look forward to regular programming coming back on NBC. I did see some of the "recap" of the games today, and I still would like to know why the Americans were all dressed in pajamas. All the outdoor gear the Americans wore literally looked like flannel, printed pajamas. Snowflakes and plaid and everything. Yuck...
I worked on end of the month time sheets tonight while watching "The Marriage Ref" (which had us both laughing) and the Olympics closing ceremonies. Kaylee had a fun day playing with Steve, and Steve is on the upswing pretty well. Hopefully he'll wake up tomorrow and be ready for a Monday. I'm not sure I'M ready for a Monday, but it's coming ready or not. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment