Ah, another uneventful day. I spent the morning at the office entering fuel sheets and time sheets and pilot supplies for the end of month billing, went to lunch with the usual suspects, came home and did my thing here until it was time to pick up Kaylee, helped her study for her spelling test tomorrow, took her to CVS where we picked up drug store items we needed, took her to Awanas, met Steve for dinner at Olive Garden (yum), picked her back up at Awanas, and put her to bed. What excitement. What a thrill. What awe and wonder you must be feeling. ;)
The knuckle on my wedding ring finger is a funny bruise color. My ring got smashed into my finger along with the wooden drawer, and that whole hand still hurts to put pressure on it. Something that would please both Steve and my mother is that I can't really pop my knuckles on that hand because they're all bruised a bit. Whenever I forget and start to do it subconsciously, I am reminded quickly when I put pressure on them. They're getting better though and only one looks like it was smashed, so that's not bad.
I took Kaylee with me to CVS, and she brought her money along to shop for junk. She bypassed the dolls and the ponies and the jewelry. So what did my girl end up buying for $4.99? A pair of silver handcuffs with quick release buttons. *raises eyebrow*
The quotes from my inbox today:
-----------------------------------------------
"Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought."
~Leon Blum
"Fear imprisons, faith liberates; fear paralyzes, faith empowers; fear disheartens, faith encourages; fear sickens, faith heals; fear makes useless, faith makes serviceable."
~Harry Emerson Fosdick
"You gain strength, courage & confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."
~Anna Eleanor Roosevelt
No comments:
Post a Comment