I got out of the dentist's chair with that "overly slick teeth" clean feeling, and drove right to
On the hayride, I had noticed that one of the girls (M) in Kaylee's class had made a face when Kaylee was going to sit next to another girl (L), so on the way home I asked Kaylee if she played much with M or L. Kaylee said that she used to be friends with M, but M was "dating" a boy named C, and Kaylee told her that her mom said she (Kaylee) was much too young to date, and she said that M got angry with her, "broke up with" C not long after that, and hasn't really been her friend since and mostly hooked up with L. So Kaylee has two new friends she hangs out with more, both boys. Okay. We all know they weren't "dating", but the fact they say they were just sets me to twitching for one thing. And secondly, I don't blame Kaylee, I know the two boys she is friends with and they are quite sweet. In fact, during the Great Pumpkin Patch Hunt, one of her guy friends found a nice round pumpkin and gave it to Kaylee saying it was the best pumpkin he'd found in the patch and she could have it. She accepted it quite graciously, thanking him sincerely. I later asked her if he liked her, and she said that he was her best friend at the school. I don't think I'm quite ready for this stuff.
We drove straight home and grabbed her suitcase, which I had somehow managed to forget when I left the house at 8 a.m. that morning, and left right away to go to Kokomo airport to meet up with Steve. I checked the plane while Steve loaded it, and away they went. They are currently 39 minutes away from landing in Missouri as I type this part. Kaylee is excited to see her Grandparents, whom she hasn't seen in quite awhile. They are having a fly-in this weekend at a little grass strip down there, as a fundraiser/fun type thing.
After they were gone, I had a couple of hours to go home and work on some stuff, so I also uploaded my photos from the Pumpkin Patch today. You can see them Here and Here II if you wish.
After I got the photos up, it was time to head out to dinner with Nathan, Chuck and Jim Z. I got home around 9 something p.m. and now it's time to relax before tomorrow starts bright and early with paperwork and T-6 flying. :) It's been a BUSY day; I'm pretty much ready to go to sleep already...
No comments:
Post a Comment